- You may request to be removed from Capriccio Baroque’s mailing list at any time. To unsubscribe please send an email to Carolyn@CapriccioBaroque.org with “Unsubscribe” in the subject header.
- Capriccio Baroque does not sell or share your personal contact information with other entities.
- While Capriccio Baroque uses secure systems to protect your personal information, it cannot guarantee these third party systems, and therefore expressly disclaims any liability for any loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information.
- Capriccio Baroque reserves the right to post on its web site and/or social media any photographs/videos/recorded and/or written statements obtained from its own events, or from other events attended by its Directors and members. It reserves the right to apply names and name tags to these.
- Capriccio Baroque makes every effort to ensure all information displayed on its web site is accurate and complete. However, it is not liable for any errors, inaccuracies or omissions.
- Dates, times, locations, performers, and prices of events are subject to change at Capriccio’s discretion.
- Capriccio Baroque is registered as a non-profit 501 (c) (3) corporation in Washington D.C.
- Capriccio Baroque cannot be held responsible for any accidents or misadventures incurred by patrons and performers either en route to/from, or in the course of events it holds whether they be in rented or non-rented venues.
- The Capriccio Baroque web site contains hyperlinks to other web sites and resources. These links are provided to assist you in identifying and locating other sites that may be of interest, and are not intended to imply or state that Capriccio Baroque is affiliated or associated with, or legally authorized to use any trade name, registered trademark, logo, legal or official seal, or copyrighted symbol that may be reflected in those links. Capriccio Baroque and its Directors are not responsible for any information displayed on other web sites, social media or resources.
- Under no circumstances will Capriccio Baroque or its Directors be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages that may result in any way from your use, or inability to use, the information provided on its web site and social media, or from your reliance on or use of information, services or merchandise provided on or through the web site that result from mistakes, errors, omissions, interruptions, defects, deletion of files, delays in operation or transmission or any failure of performance.
Terms & Conditions
- Capriccio Baroque provides certain interactive features, such as blogs and comment pages, which permit patrons to actively engage in discussion of its programs, events, and web site and social media postings. Capriccio Baroque encourages you to interact with its sites, subject to the following conditions:
- You may not post any content that may be viewed as unlawful, harassing, discriminatory, libelous, obscene, false, inflammatory, pornographic, or infringing on the rights of any third party.
- You may only post content that is yours or that you have the right to post.
- You may not make any post that contains advertising or promotional content.
- You may not introduce any software viruses, worms or other programs designed to damage software, hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- You may not collect information about the users of this website or use such information for any purpose.
- By posting on the Capriccio Baroque web site or on Capriccio’s social media pages, you grant Capriccio Baroque a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty free, perpetual, irrevocable and fully licensable right to use, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute and display such content throughout the world via any media now known or hereinafter devised
- The Capriccio Baroque logo and other service marks may not be used without permission being granted by Capriccio Baroque in writing.
- Neither Capriccio Baroque nor its Directors, trustees, employees, agents or representatives are responsible for any information displayed on any other web site.