Updated December 1, 2021
CAPRICCIO’s COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOLS
Capriccio is delighted to welcome audiences back to our live concerts. We’re thrilled to once again share with patrons the very particular beauties and joys of live performances played by exceptional harpsichordists and musicians.
We want to assure our patrons that Capriccio is committed to ensuring the health and safety of patrons, employees, and artists at our concerts. We update our safety protocols frequently to be consistent with top medical authorities’ guidance and recommendations. Our Safety Protocols as of December 1, 2021, are as follows:
– Capriccio staff, volunteer concert assistants, and artists at Capriccio concerts will be fully vaccinated.
– All patrons need to provide proof they are fully vaccinated at the concert door. Paper or electronic copies of vaccination together with photo ID will be accepted.
– Capriccio is limiting ticket sales to accommodate some spacing of seats by ticketed group. And, for now, we’re not be offering our usual pre-concert complimentary canapés and beverages to limit mask removal.
– Capriccio requires that patrons wear a well-fitted mask covering the nose and mouth at all times while in the concert venue, including during the performance. Artists, who will all be fully vaccinated, will enter the stage masked, but can choose to remove their mask while performing.
– Concert ticket holders will receive a Safety Protocol ‘gentle reminder’ email two days prior to the concert reconfirming the Safety Protocols and highlighting any changes/updates to the protocols.
– Capriccio is offering ticket exchanges to any ticket holder who feels unwell and lets us know before a concert. We urge patrons to stay home if they feel unwell.
Capriccio thanks you for your understanding and consideration
Questions or need more information? Email Carolyn@CapriccioBaroque.org