Capriccio is delighted to welcome audiences back to our live concerts. We’re thrilled to once again share with patrons the very particular beauties and joys of live performances played by exceptional harpsichordists and musicians.
We want to assure our patrons that Capriccio is committed to ensuring the health and safety of patrons, employees, and artists at our concerts. We have thus updated our safety protocols consistent with guidance offered by top medical authorities. Our Safety Protocols are, as of end August, 2021, as follows:
– Capriccio staff, volunteer concert assistants, and artists at Capriccio concerts will be fully vaccinated.
– Patrons need to provide proof they are fully vaccinated at the concert door. Paper or electronic copies of vaccination will be accepted. Patrons with a medical condition preventing vaccination, and children under 12, will be excepted from this requirement but will instead need to provide proof of a negative COVID-19 PCR test taken within 72 hours of the concert start time.
– Capriccio concerts are being held in larger venues to accommodate spaced seating. We will maintain our usual practice of keeping concert audiences small and, for now, will not offer our usual pre-concert complimentary canapés and beverages to limit mask removal.
– Capriccio requires patrons to wear a well-fitted mask covering the nose and mouth at all times in the concert venue, including through the performance. Artists, who will all be fully vaccinated, will enter the stage masked, but be permitted to remove their mask while performing.
– Concert ticket holders will receive a Safety Protocol ‘gentle reminder’ email two days prior to the concert reconfirming the Safety Protocols and providing details on any changes/updates to the protocols.
– Capriccio urges patrons who feel unwell before a concert to stay home. Ticket exchanges will be offered to any patron who does not feel well.
Capriccio thanks you for your understanding and consideration
Question or need more information? Email Carolyn@CapriccioBaroque.org