Capriccio is delighted to welcome audiences back to our live concerts. We’re thrilled to once again share with patrons the very particular beauties and joys of live performances played by exceptional harpsichordists and musicians.
We want to assure our patrons that Capriccio is committed to ensuring the health and safety of patrons, employees, and artists at our concerts. We are regularly updating our Covid-19 Safety Protocols so they are consistent with guidance offered by top medical authorities. Please read about our current Safety Protocols here:
CAPRICCIO’S SAFETY PROTOCOLS AS OF OCTOBER 12, 2021
– Staff, volunteer concert assistants, and artists at Capriccio concerts will always have been fully vaccinated. They will also have been tested for, and cleared of, Covid-19 prior to the concert.
– Patrons will need to provide proof they are fully vaccinated at the concert door. Paper or electronic copies of vaccination will be accepted and IDs should be shown. Patrons with a medical condition preventing vaccination and children under 12 will be excepted from this requirement but will instead need to provide proof of a negative COVID-19 PCR test taken within 24 hours of the concert start time.
– Capriccio requires that patrons wear a well-fitted mask covering the nose and mouth at all times in concert venues, including through the performance. Artists, who will all be fully vaccinated and tested for Covid before the concert, will enter the stage masked, but may remove their mask while performing.
– About our Venues: We are generally using larger public venues where seats can be widely spaced. However, in response to requests, we are cautiously re-introducing the occasional house concert. House concert venues will have been well-aired and intensively cleaned the day of the concert. In any venue, regardless of size, chairs will be spaced by ticketed group and audiences will be kept small. For the foreseeable future, we will not offer our usual pre-concert complimentary canapés and beverages to limit mask removal.
– Concert ticket holders will receive a Safety Protocol ‘gentle reminder’ email a few days prior to the concert reconfirming the Safety Protocols and providing details of any changes/updates.
– Capriccio urges patrons who feel unwell before a concert to stay home. Ticket exchanges will be offered to any patron advising Capriccio before a concert that they feel unwell.
Liability Release: Please note that by purchasing a ticket to, or attending, a Capriccio Baroque concert, patrons are agreeing to release Capriccio from claims of any nature related to the coronavirus pandemic and the Covid-19 disease and any related disease, specifically including, but not limited to, any claim that the patron or any event participant has contracted or been exposed to the relevant coronavirus while attending a Capriccio event.
Capriccio thanks you for your understanding and consideration
Questions or need more information? Email Carolyn@CapriccioBaroque.org